Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some Photos of the Team

Here are some images I took of the team back on the 17th of June. Sorry for the delay... :)

The crew, day 1 on the trail, just below Camp 1, with Mount Francis in the background


My apologies if I don't get the correct names lined up with the image. I took these on the spur of the moment and did not have a pen handy to make notes about who was who. If any viewers notice that I mixed folks up, please let me know and I'll make the correction. In any case, here are (I think):
Faye O'Conner, Keiran Whitefield, Rachel McGibbon and John Miltcalf (clockwise from top left)


Johanne Jacques, Tom Henson, Francois Morin and Francois LeFebvre (probably...)


Here is Michel Asselin (most likely) watching over some drying sleeping bags at their Camp 1, at the mouth of the Northeast Fork of the Kahiltna Glacier (in the background). Denali is rising up at the top of the image.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awe-inspiring place! Thank you for the photos - so good to see all of their smiles! Stay strong.
-Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel !

Keep your smile. This is the worst part of your trip. I'm with you !

Jonathan
xx

Tintin said...

Tu es très belle Jo avec ce décor superbe
Bon courage xxx